BHOOKUncategorized || ||
BHOOK aims at eradicating hunger in the BOP segments of society, not having the disposable income or purchasing power to get food which is a vital aspect of life. Our measurable goals include:
- Enhancing female participation in the formal economy through participation in the BHOOK female employment program.
- Maximizing role of corporations in value exchange and enhancing business opportunities for the key product lines.
- Non-Government Organizational Partnerships in similar industrial domains to create parallel social impact.
- Sector-based project implementation to evaluate the number of people served to convert the serving size for a number of meals.
- Create and connect with the local business clusters of corporations minimizing the bullwhip effect.